Find specifically...

Thursday

Snow is falling...

Hi guys, I know I've been MIA for a while now, for which I apologise, but to make up for it, I thought I'd show you the presents that my lovely boyfriend has got me :)Obviously I haven't opened them yet (that would be naughty!) but we wrote each other a list and here is what he's getting me;

casio

This gorgeous baby is what I've been lusting after forever! So retro ;) haha. You could buy this original Ladies Casio from Urban Outfitters for £40, or you could be sensible and get it from Amazon for £20 :)

bag
bag 2

Ohh, I'm so excited for this Zara bag! £25.99, and what an unusual beauty. Very art deco with a distinct dash of dark punk. Love it.

19W07XGRY_normal

These gorgeous Topshop leather gloves are £16.00. Been lusting after them for a while :)

I also treated myself to a grey maxi skirt and a black swing skirt from H&M in the sale and also these sweeties from Urban Outfitters;

sweater

This jumper is so much nicer than the picture shows- especially when worn with a bodycon black skirt and thick woolly tights. It was £48.

playsuit
playsuit 2

I love this :) So cute for summer, or great for Christmas parties when worn with black tights and heels. In the sale at £35.

I also got THE most fabulous black and greige silk skirt. It had no label on and I thought it must be about £35, but when I asked, it was only £9.99! No pictures unfortunately.

Lastly, last year in the sale at Topshop I bought a dress for £10. It was in a sorry state, a few rips and a broken zip. But it was so nice I bought it. I got it home and realised it was an Christopher Kane for Topshop dress and that it should have sold for about £200! I sent it for repair, and now it's fully ready for a night out/ party!

one-shoulder-lace-dress

How nice is that!?
So lucky.

Anyway, will post again tomorrow night! Until then, bye guys, and hope you're enjoying the festivities of the season! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas wish list! I adore the black dress! Hope you are having wonderful holidays :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lusted over that Zara bag for too long and now I can't find it anywhere! Great wish list, the makings of an evious wardrobe!

    FashTub xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...