Find specifically...

Wednesday

Wait...what? Is that the SUN?!

Ahoy, me hearties, and yes, that may well be the SUN, out at long last! Have we seen the end of winter? I sure hope so. Anywho, I apologise for the ridiculously long gap in between posts, I have some exams coming up (Biology and Physics, eeek!) so I've been planning and organising and revising. To apologise, I thought I'd show you some recent purchases of mine (yesterday) from Topshop online, so they're not here yet, but I'm in eager anticipation of them. Here they are;

02Z86XGRY_thumb

These I actually bought a few weeks ago, and they're so ridiculous and fantastic :) I love them. Serious disco pants, even if I don't disco. They were £10, reduced from £30.

13W34XSTN_normal

I'm in love with this. So easy to style. It was £32 from Topshop, and because it keeps going in and out of stock, I though I'd grab it fast.

27K26XBLK_normal

I'm a big fan of maxi skirts, so this was a must. Because it is made of layered 100% polyester, I can also make it look like one of those skirts that is sheer from above the knee down (like this https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghTQwcpWsbR6VU9BrESTI1i0hQgkB9RKZ_2gOpNb54977Y1uKNG1WrFBBCAreb2hNzFYMZeGVUtTI9qiEXlrmCOMME2Gxqg6E24eS_xajzmkZaku1XTkjlDR3FaWtlkL22_De0foMbs0k/s1600/look03%2528a%2529.jpg from http://petrisa.blogspot.com/ , fantastic blog!) simply by rouching up the under-layers. It was £10 reduced from £45.

19B03YCHR_normal

I love the 'silk scarf wrapped round the head headbands' but I can never seem to tie it properly. Tips on how to do it would be appreciated! But until then, there is always this baby, which was £6.

10M19YBLK_normal

This is exactly what I've been searching for. I think it will look great with my MuuBaa leather jacket, and I'm thinking of wearing it for my birthday next month. It was £36, and I think it's just so feminine and sexy.

09K01YBRG_normal

This colour is a little scary for me, but I think it will suit me. I love the cut and it's very versatile and up to date. It was £18 and if I like this one, I might get it in some more of the many colours that they do. I'm thinking, tucked into high- waisted indigo vintage Levi shorts with a dark brown/ tan belt for summer? Yum.

13N91XRED_normal

Lastly but not leastly is this lovely unusual top. I'm buying a fair bit of burgundy tones, recently :/ I suppose it's ok because they contrast so nicely with the black and camel hues of leopard print that is in recently. This top was £18 reduced from £36.

That's the lot, people. I'm thinking of doing a video haul to upload specifically to my blog, showing some stuff I got about a month ago from River Island and some charity shops. Let me know what you think, might have a go at filming it tonight. Anywho, thanks for reading, readers.
Chloe.X

1 comment:

  1. amazing post darling:)


    http://www.inablondeworld.net/ check it out if you like it follow me i will follow you back xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...