Find specifically...

Wednesday

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Hello guys :)
Well, apologies for the tremendous gap in between posts, we've been sprucing up the house ready for the Christmas decorations (we're getting a real tree this year instead of a fake one! Obviously sustainably sourced) and so I've been tidying away. I really need to do an outfit post, I actually did one but my brother's photography skills really weren't up to par, so I'm afraid it may have to wait :/ saying that, I have quite a few Christmas events coming up, so I'll show you the outfit photos taken from them! Anyway, I've ordered some last minute lovelies from Topshop :)
So here they are;

23Q21XCRM_normal

This gorgeous cardi keeps going out of stock, so I grabbed it whilst it was in! It was £45 and I've wanted something like this for rather a long time!

19Q03YOAT_normal

This beauty ticks alot of fashion boxes of late; cable knit, snood, and neutral tones. A snuggly one to wear with my Dorothy Perkins faux fur hooded duffle coat. It was £18.

09P01YDCL_normal

09P03XCHR_normal

These two burnout zipper backed vest tops are just great staple items and in grey and dark camel, they work nicely with the rest of my wardrobe as well as keeping in tune with what's hot this winter. Both were £15.

I also recently visited Ikea, and fell in love with this crazy pop art print;

solmyra-picture-ssshh__0110384_PE260631_S4

At just £9.99, it seemed silly to leave it behind! It looks great in my room (even though I haven't put it up yet), which is mainly black and white with splashed of red and a mixture of old looking things (like carved picture frames and old style printed fabrics) and more modern things (such as grungy collages and geometric shapes).

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas prep, and watch this space for some long due outfit posts in the near future!

Love, Chloe. Xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely clothing picks!:D

    That pop art is cute, my sister would love that in her room!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An update; the grey one never came, as they were out of stock. Also, I'm not too sure about the colour of the dark camel top... maybe a little too brown... it looks just like it does in the picture... let me know guys! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice clothing.. I like the style!

    Bye..

    http://fashion-ladylovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snood it looks really simple yet effective both keeping warm ad looking lovely..

    Also lucky you that cardigan is really lovely also.

    Lauren..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...