Find specifically...

Monday

No more purchases until next month!

Haha, that is a rule I'm having to stick by now, seeing as my bank account is feeling the strain! BUT, I bought these two lovelys from Topshop to carry me over into next month;

Grey Quilted Jersey Shorts - Shorts - Clothing - Topshop

These, because they remind me of an outfit a favourite blogger of mine, Candy at http://www.comeovertothedarksidewehavecandy.com/ did, (seriously, look her up, she's fabulous, and so nice!), where she teamed it with a black or white shirt, a black blazer and some killer heels and accessories. She is a huge influence of mine, and I use her looks to inspire more budgetted versions of my own.

Leather Look Skinny Trousers - Topshop

These, so I can copy the many famously cool looks of Kate Moss, along with the picture below of the girl in leather trousers :) Has such a cool autumnal feel!
Excited for these!

Also, sorry about the link format guys, I'm still figuring it all out!
Looking forward to your comments guys,
Love Chloe XxXxXxX

2 comments:

  1. Nice trousers!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! They're great, but I can barely sit down in them! Hahah. Will definatley be investing in some real leather ones, these babies are great! Thanks foe the comment! XxXxX

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...