Find specifically...

Friday

How do, all.

Hello guys! Here is my latest online indulgence!



I think they're great, and I can't wait for them to get here. I think They'll carry me through winter with chunky heels and knits just perfectly. I love the leather deatailing too.
So this post is basically a chit chat post to ramble a little bit about what is on my mind. Firstly, coming of the beaten track of style for just a moment, how amazing is the story of the Chilean miners? I honestly think it's a heart- warming nod toward the primitive pleasure of humans and the joy we get from little things. It feels so good to be humbled and realise how privellaged we are, even when we don't realise it.

Secondly, I wanted to share these pictures of looks I found on Lookbook that I loved; I REALLY have to invest in some leather trousers after I saw this look!






I'll be copying ALL of these looks...well, after I get paid, that is :)
By the way, I'm looking for inspiration from you guys to find out what you want me to do, whether it's reviews, outfit posts, questions tags or videos, comment me with some suggestions so I can keep YOU GUYS (the most important people) happy.
Let me know!
Love, Chloe XxXxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...