Find specifically...

Tuesday

Time to curb the expenditure

Hello guys,
I find myself as a fashion enthusiast that fashion is, no matter how carefully you shop, very expensive.
I have therefore composed a list of things I am allowed to buy, and things that I am going to make. My auntie recently told me that she will be giving me her sewing machine, and will be teaching me to use it. I've already compiled a list of things to make, and a list of materials to buy (I like lists). I recently bought the most awesome leopard print material and will be making some (think this; http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2263230&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208529&parent_categoryId=203984&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20 sort of style but in a heavier material) and using the excess to make a tote shopper and a scarf.
If anyone knows any great sites for patterns or material or whatever, let me know. Will be doing some outfit shots this week, so look out for them :)
Love Chloe. X

3 comments:

  1. ebay has loads of good materials and dont hesitate to look in charity shops; they have awesome vintage materials sometimes!
    xx
    http://ameliadontshout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog :) I'm following!
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...