Find specifically...

Sunday







Hello guys! To make up for the lack of posts on Friday, here is a few of my newest goodies! My two beautiful identical Muubaa leather jackets! Bought on eBay for a really sweet price. They are just so great. Also, because of the cowl neckline, instead of forking out for a new jacket to play with the shearling trend, I'm going to buy a swiathe of shearling and a piece of faux fur and lay them in the neckline to give the impression of a shearling/ fur- lined coat! A great way to update your wardrobe this A/W. The shorts I'm putting away for next summer, they are vintage distressed and were given to me by my aunt! Can't wait to play with these babies next summer. The shoes are my latest indulgence from Dorothy Perkins, and I honestly couldn't leave them at £20 down from £40! Speak soon guys, Chloe. X

4 comments:

  1. hey!loving your faux fur idea! thanks for the support, ben@muubaa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul!:D

    The shoes are a great buy, can't say no to the price.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i am totally loving your shoes and jackets! :D

    p.s. i am a new follower!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything but that shoes are to die for! i love the shoes!

    ...and i'm following.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...