Find specifically...

Thursday

Penniless pauper

I've just been internet window- shopping, and there is A MILLLLLION things I would buy right this second if funds allowed so. But no, I'm rather penniless. Skint. Spent up. Sigh. But, I have a well put together wish list now, of things I am allowed to buy, so I don't spend my hard earned cash on nothing! Here it is;

A long black maxi skirt. Oasis have one for £20, I think it has got to be mine.

EVERYTHING from www.fashionology.nl, it's just my style channelled perfectly into silver and pewter.

Lots of black flat buckly shoes.

I'm considering canvasy black harem pants, but not so sure, I've never tried them before. What do you think of them?

Leather/ hooded jackets, the rain has hit here, and I continue to get soaked.

Leggings! I love my denim, but leggings really are just as lovable.

Eventually, a driving test and a useless old banger of a car. Should be fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel when you see lots of lovely things and you havent enough dosh to buy them.
    I would definitely get that sjirt from oasis classic useful piece! I just bought a black jersey maxi dress from new look for £15 and you can wear it in so many ways with layering and its very comfy.

    I am also really into wearing leggings at the mo you can wear them with virtualy anything

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...