Find specifically...

Tuesday

Hi... I'm the new kid.

Well, hello, bloggers.
Firstly, I'm very new to all of this! I just know that I have found, in the past few months, a few blogs whose posts I adore, and have found inspirational and amusing, so I decided that giving it a go wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I'm not really one for listing all about me, so it would probably be better if you guys posted or emailed me questions, and I could answer in my next post? Failing that, I'll just unravel myself to you all in my posts over time. So, whatever :)

But here is a little starting info, to see if there is anyone who can relate to me specifically. I'm an 18 year old college student, doing all the wrong courses for my personality. I have found my other half. I'm a lowly- paid girl, striving to get by day to day on a weekend job's pay.

Just as a bit of starting info, I REALLY recommend you all watch the short film at , it's beautiful. I also really like this song out of it;





Hope to hear from you all soon,

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...